- Research Apprentice: Northeastern University
01/2023 – Present
- Security Intern: Copart Inc.
(09/2022 – 12/2022
- Reduced effort by 90% on MFA Okta Policy auditing through orchestrating complete process using Python Selenium and headless Chrome for generating CSV reports via DOM manipulation.
- Conducted 2 sessions aimed at educating and guiding security teammates on how to get started with bug bounties.
- Product Security Engineer Co-op: Salesforce Inc.
05/2022 – 09/2022
- Developed a highly scalable and automated Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) solution for detecting vulnerabilities in web applications using AWS Micro-service architecture.
- Automated information disclosure vulnerabilities to identify 700+ (priority 0) findings with an estimated worth of 3M dollars.
- Security Consultant, Special Operations Team: Paladion Networks
11/2020 – 02/2021
- Worked on 6 Red Teaming and 9 VAPT assessments.
- Gave sessions on topics: Bypassing Windows sandbox hardening, automation in VAPT assessments and advanced Burpsuite tactics.
- Virtual Ethical Hacking Intern: Internshala
05/2019 – 10/2020
- Resolved 1000+ queries and assessed hackathon projects from students enrolled in the ethical hacking program.
- Contributed to the course curriculum.
- BAS, Cyber Intern: BDO LLP
03/2020 – 06/2020
- Worked on 1 Red Teaming and 6 VAPT Engagements.
- Performed Web/Network/Mobile/API security assessments for multiple clients across various industries.
- Security Intern: Hackabyte
01/2019 – 06/2020
- Built android applications for pentesting.
- Created workshops on Image Forensics and Quantum Crytography.
- Wrote several blog posts about different topics in Penetration Testing and CTFs.
- Cyber Security Intern: Infosys
10/2018 – 12/2018
- Worked on switch hardening and configuration of Cisco-asa5585 Firewall.
- Learned modern cryptography during the tenure.
- Winter Trainee: Defense Research & Development Organisation of India
12/2017 – 02/2018
- Analyzed malwares in multiple formats.
- Used tools IDA-Pro, Olly-DBG, Procmon and REMNUX Operating System.